Physiotherapy is a growing treatment type in the world. As we all know, physiotherapy isn't an operational or medicinal treatment. It includes therapy, exercise, and knowledge. In current times one can find many physiotherapy centers in India with all types of procedures.
Physiotherapy assists people in restoring, maintaining, and maximizing their strength, function, movement, and overall well-being. The terms "Physiotherapy" and "Physical Therapy" mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably. The same goes for "physiotherapist" and "physical therapist."
The physiotherapists have in-depth knowledge of how the body works and posses clinical skills to assess, diagnose, and treat symptoms of illness, injury, and disability. Physiotherapy also includes rehabilitation, as well as prevention of an injury, and promotion of health and fitness. They aren't called doctors, but a part of healthcare professionals. Physiotherapy can help you with:
- Becoming stronger and more flexible
- Increasing freedom of movement and mobility
- Breathing easier
- Reducing pain
- Staying active
- Preventing injury
Physiotherapy in India
Physiotherapy in India is currently under an increasing demand curve. This is because of its affordable pricing, international standards, high professionalism, and good effectiveness. The reason for this is the awareness regarding old age issues, or chronic lifelong pains if the specific injury isn't healed correctly, due to the sports sector and also private and personal fitness goals. Many treatment seekers from abroad are traveling to India for physiotherapy. The top physiotherapy centers in India treat patients from an all-around perspective, which includes acupuncture, ultrasound, cold/ice therapy, heat energy, hydrotherapy, and much more innovative and latest methods.
As healthcare in India is growing and expanding in terms of technology, innovation, scale, and cost-cutting, all of this influences every part of the industry, including physiotherapy. The rise of medical tourism also led to people choosing treatments in other countries. Physiotherapy in India is at part with the technology you can find even in the most developed countries. Indian physiotherapists are getting proficient and including the latest techniques and methods of treatment into their practice.
Different Types of Physiotherapy available in India
It's a common knowledge that physiotherapy is a degree-based healthcare profession, physios use their knowledge, experience, and skills to improve a range of conditions associated with various systems of the body, such as:
- Neurological - This involves the treatment of people with movement and function disorders that have originated from problems within oneself's nervous system. Conditions or diseases like stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, and more can be the reason for requiring such treatment.
- Neuromusculoskeletal - It is combined with neurological treatment for cases like back pain, whiplash associated disorder, sports injuries, arthritis, and more. As the name suggests, with nerves, it also looks over the coordination of muscles and overall movements of body parts.
- Cardiovascular - As we know, this includes chronic heart disease, rehabilitation after a heart attack, and other such issues, so physiotherapy helps in reducing mortality, improving health and quality of life, reducing the length of hospital stay, and reducing the number of hospital readmissions.
- Respiratory - These are to cope with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, and such issues. In this, physiotherapy helps in treating, educating, and advising patients who have problems with their lungs and in breathing.
These are the primary and most common medical types of physiotherapies that treatment seekers seek. One can always find more classifications, and physiotherapy centers in India will give you all of them. Always remember to visit the website or contact the hospital to check whether they provide the type of treatment you need.
Helping you, here we are – the Femicure - innovative healthcare & wellness facilitating platform. We are connected with several physiotherapy centers in India, across each state and famous cities like Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and more. We believe in assisting couples in finding the best treatment. We also provide them with assistance and support. Our services extend in helping you with other secondary treatment aspects too. That means if you are visiting India or going to a different state for a treatment, we will assist you with accommodation, travel, stay, and other treatment and visit related facilities.
118-Shreenath Shopping Center, Near Vrundavan Bunglows, Opposite Lubi Company Sardar patel ring road Nana Chiloda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382330
Established in the year 2015, Action Physio Physiotherapy & Wellness Clinic in Nana Chiloda, Ahmedabad is a top player in the category Orthopaedic Doctors in the Ahmedabad.
- Clinical Physiotherapy
- Hand Therapy
- Cervical and Lumbar Spondylitis Physiotherapy
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physiotherapy
B-1- Vaikunth Apartment, Near Rampura Petrol Pump, Opposite Radha Krishana Temple, Rampura Main Road,Rampura, Surat, Gujarat- 395003
Gurukrupa Swasthya Poly Clinic renders a professionally integrated system of Medical Services including Physiotherapy, Herbal Treatments, Ayurvedic Treatments, and Weight Loss Treatments.
- Treatment of Hip Disorders
- Clinical Physiotherapy
- Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
- Treatment of Neurological Problems
No.111- Sangini Complex, Near Dr House, Parimal Under Bridge, Elisbridge, Ahmedabad-380006
Shree Physiotherapy Clinic is a Pediatric Physiotherapy Clinic in Paldi, Ahmedabad. The clinic is visited by physiotherapist like Dr. Rahul Kumar and Dr. Sarvesh Rathod.
- Neck Pain Physiotherapy
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Home Care Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy for Neurological Disorders
345, New General Market, Opp Bhatner ITI College, Hanumangarh Town, Rajasthan, India - 335513
Aas Physiotherapy is an advanced Physiotherapist Centre in Hanumangarh for the best treatment of chronic pain, lower & upper back pain. Our innovative treatment techniques bring a unique and effective approach to healing, recovery and total body mobility.
- Sports Injury Rehab
- PHYSICAL THERAPY (F.M.T)
- SPECIALIZED BACK CARE
- DRY NEEDLING ACUPUNCTURE