In today’s busy life and unpredictable work schedule, it is not easy to maintain healthy eating or/and exercise regime. Still, everyone wants to look good and feel great, right?
At Femicure, we understand your need to achieve all this that too with at a minimum level of confusion, that’s why have ‘Slimming’ section on our platform to fulfill your needs. Femicre strives to offer proven and effective treatments for weight loss, inch loss, toning and even complete body shaping!
The Weight Management is a unique part of slimming programme, a multidisciplinary integrated scientific approach that analyses and studies individual body compositions. Slimming centers are required to have a team of well-qualified and experienced Nutritionists/Dieticians, Counselors, Cosmetic Surgeons and Therapists. (May vary according to total services they are providing)
Slimming treatment experts offer great changes in the body with proper shape. Today many useful therapies are there for removing excess fat from specific areas. Some of them are:
- Weight Loss
- Inch loss
- Tummy tuck
- Body toning
- Spot reduction
- Double chin
- Arm/thigh tuck
- Body shaping
Standard Process of Slimming Centers in India:
- Pre-counselling, where you can share your demands/problems and receive advice regarding the same.
- Assessment and fitness tests, and detailed dietary assessments as a follow-through of pre-counselling. (Diets are planned as per the respective lifestyle of every individual.)
- After this, the customised programme for slimming is continued. In between assessments and checkups are done for tracking growth, or checking for deviations if no growth.
- Support and query solution at every level.
- The treatments try to provide visible reductions from early on like:
- Reduction in fat and cellulite
- Reshaping of the desired area
- Firming and tightening of the desired area
- Weight Loss
- Improves Metabolism & Reduces Abdominal Fat
- Delays Signs of Ageing
- Lessens Cancer Risks
- Stimulates Brain Functioning
- Combats Various Diseases & Sickness
- Strengthens Bones
- Maintains Heart Health
- Sheds away Excess Fat
- Improves Glucose Tolerance
- Stimulates Body's Metabolism for Weight Loss
Characteristics of Slimming Treatments:
- An amazing no-hunger eating plan.
- Recipe and menu ideas for every occasion.
- Family-friendly eating in and eating out ideas.
- Lifestyle advice and required changes.
- Loads of help, encouragement and motivation when you need it most
- Friendly professionals for therapy and exercises.
- Knowledge regarding options and procedures of different treatment and operations.
- Experience and understanding of how to include your favourite food in a good diet plan.
For basic slimming, weight loss and lifestyle changes a new practice has born, nutrition counselling. It can be done in regular intervals or for a lifetime, can be a part of slimming center’s services or as it’s counselling so can be taken by independent/freelance nutritionists and dieticians. Nutrition is the science that explains the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food with respect to growth, maintenance, reproduction, disease and health of an organism. It includes food intake, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism and excretion. The diet of any organism is what it eats, which is largely determined by the availability, palatability and processing of the food.
A healthy diet includes preparation of food and storage methods that preserve nutrients from heat or leaching, oxidation, and that reduce the risk of foodborne illness. Anaemia, blindness, scurvy, preterm birth, cretinism and stillbirth also health-threatening conditions like metabolic syndrome and obesity; and common chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis are also caused by poor diet and lead to deficiency diseases. Such diseases/disorders/deficiencies can take place even if you have correct weight according to your body. Nutrition counselling takes care of the balance of nutrition in your body so there’s no nutrition related deficiency. This broadens the concept of slimming. At Femicure we have top nutritionists and dieticians in India to assist and guide you in maintaining the correct nutrition levels.
Have you ever come across this phrase ‘your body is your temple’ and wondered what it means? Keeping our physical body happy and healthy is important. Positive decisions around food selection, preparation as well as diet pattern are key to this. At Femicure you can find among the best slimming centers in India and, best nutritionists and dieticians in India for assisting you in pursuing a healthy and informed lifestyle.
Apart from slimming the nutritionists and dieticians in India also provide nutrition counselling for
- Childhood Obesity
- Women's Health
- Pregnancy (Prenatal, Antenatal, Postnatal)
- Infant To Teen Nutrition
- Malnutrition And Balance Diet
- Adolescence Nutrition
- Menopause (Pre-Post) Care
- Sports Nutrition
- Diseases Management Diet
- Diabetes &Amp; Hypertension
- Chronic Diseases
- Deficiency Diseases
- Lifestyle Management For All
- Parental Education
- Workplace Stress Management
- Senior Citizen And Health
- Family Wellness
Healthy Choices Are Essential For Good Health.
Maintaining a healthy diet and being physically active are two of the most important things one can do to be and stay healthy at any age. A healthy diet includes eating the right amount of calories and nutrients to maintain reach and maintain a certain amount of weight. Some benefits of this are:
- Reduced risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, and some cancers and associated disabilities.
- Prevent weight gain or promote weight loss.
- Improve the overall wellness of the individual.
Eating healthy is not about limitations or getting strict with the diet or staying unrealistically thin or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it’s about feeling great, improving your health, having more energy, and stabilizing your mood. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting diet and nutrition advice out there, you’re not alone.