Physiotherapy isn't a medical treatment that requires incisions or any complex surgical process; the treatment is realized with the set of therapies and exercises. So a doctor isn't required, Physiotherapists look over the muscle, or the body part you need the treatment. Often with the help of X-rays and other scans, they understand the issue and suggest the therapies, exercises, and machine modulations. Physiotherapists in India are well versed with the current technology and innovation. They have a positive reputation all around the world and in India.
What Can A Physiotherapist Do?
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession, so it demands a 'whole person' approach to health and wellbeing. It also includes the patient's general lifestyle. The primary part of the treatment requires the patient's involvement through education, awareness, empowerment, and participation in their treatment.
Physiotherapy isn't age oriented or restricted. In old age, it helps with back pain, body pain, and more, while in youth, it helps in recovering from sudden accidents, heart stroke, and more. It also helps in managing a long-term medical condition such as asthma, and in preparing for childbirth or any sporting event. That is why the role of a physiotherapist is extremely varied as they won't know what type of treatment they might have to do on a day.
First, they assess the physical condition of the patient to diagnose the problem and implement the treatment plan. Alternatively, they can also be re-training patients to walk or helping others to cope up with their daily exercises and routine. Through meetings, seminars, and programs, physiotherapists in India are also responsible for educating the patient, patient's family, and the community at large to prevent injuries and to help those people lead healthy lifestyles. In some instances, physiotherapists are also part of planning a community fitness program. They can also issue sick leave certificates if the need arises.
During their career, a physiotherapist shall be ready to treat any type of patient. They are well trained to treat patients (including children) with premature babies, people undergoing rehabilitation, pregnant women, athletes, the elderly (to try and get them fitter), cerebral palsy, and those needing help following heart disease, strokes, or major surgery.
What All Things to Look For While Choosing a Physiotherapists?
Choosing a physiotherapist is always a big task. Today there are a number of good physiotherapists in India, and choosing one is not an easy task. Often you should look for your individual needs, budget, preferences, and requirements while choosing a physiotherapist. Some of the general things to look:
- You should be aware of the registration and qualification of physiotherapists. It is mentioned in the profiles below.
- You are going through a lot of pain, and physical exercise and movements are part of the treatment. Physiotherapists with good understanding and interpersonal skills will make you feel helped and secure.
- While receiving all the information, also look for the treatment period. It is necessary as treatment periods are the time it will take in the completion of your treatment.
- Always visit the clinic before finalizing the treatment. Look out for the order and hygiene they maintain. Even they should have adequate space for more than one patient.
- The technology, technique, and method they use directly influence your treatment, so don't shy away from asking it.
- Knowing their experience is also a must. Experience ensures the number of diverse cases they may have solved. Ask them whether they have treated someone with a condition similar to yours.
- Referrals and reviews are a must. Referrals you might get from your family doctor, surgeon, or friend working in the healthcare industry, while reviews you can look at our website.
At the first appointment, itself asks all the questions and doubts you have in your mind. Remember, it's the responsibility of a professional to clear all your doubts, and they will. This will ensure transparency, trust, and good communication with your physiotherapists.
So, we at Femicure have taken it as a mission to provide all the physiotherapy treatment seekers with the best physiotherapists in India. Femicure also makes sure that necessary details regarding a doctor like their experience, qualification, specialization, and introduction is there with you. For this, the same is included in their profile. Below is the list of among the best physiotherapists for you.
Degree: BPTh, BPT
Speciality: Physiotherapist, Therapist
Location: Nana Chiloda, Ahmedabad
Dr. Narendra V.Salunke is a Physiotherapist in Noblenagar, Ahmedabad and has an experience of 6 years in this field.
Address: 118-Shreenath Shopping Center, Near Vrundavan Bunglows, Opposite Lubi Company Sardar patel ring road Nana Chiloda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382330
Degree: BPTh, BPT, MIHS
Location: Rampura, Surat
Dr. Pratik Trivedi is one of the best Physiotherapists in Canal Road, Surat. He has had many happy patients in his 21 years of journey as a Physiotherapist.
Address: B-1- Vaikunth Apartment, Near Rampura Petrol Pump, Opposite Radha Krishana Temple, Rampura Main Road,Rampura, Surat, Gujarat- 395003
Location: Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad
Dr. Sarvesh Rathod says "This is Dr.Sarvesh Rathod Neuro, ortho. expert of manipulation".
Address: No.111- Sangini Complex, Near Dr House, Parimal Under Bridge, Elisbridge, Ahmedabad-380006