Interpretation and Definitions
(For all singular and plural forms)
- You - means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the company" "we’' "us" or "our" in this agreement) refers to Femicure Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Website refers to femicure, accessible from https://www.femicure.com
- Service refers to the website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service or to assist the company in analysing how the service is used.
- Listed Service Provider- This means all the listed doctors, hospitals, clinics and other medical professionals, organisations or institutions who are listed with us.
- Third-party social media service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and using your personal data
Types of data collected:
- Personal data- While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, zip/postal code, city
- Health Status (During Surveys)
- Usage data- Usage data is collected automatically when using the service. Usage data may include information such as your device's internet protocol address (e.g. Ip address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique id, the ip address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
- Tracking technologies and cookies, for know about this, please click on ‘Cookies Policy’
Use of your personal data
We Do Not Rent Or Sell Your Personal Information To Any Third Parties. We Don’t Share Your Information (Other Than Forum Posts) To Social Networks Or Other Public Or Semi-Public Places Unless Instructed By You To Do So.
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our service, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our service or for payment processing.
- For Business Transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Listed Service Providers: For sure we will be sharing your appointments and details with the one you have booked, but for operational, managerial or administrative support we may have to share it with others or all listed service providers.
- With Business Partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With Other Users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see you name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your personal data
Transfer of your personal data
Disclosure of your personal data
- Law enforcement- Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. A court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements- The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. We also may limit how we collect, use, and store some of the information of users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means we will be unable to provide certain functionality of the service to these users.
Links to other websites