Spine Surgeons in India
Spine Surgery is currently an individual emerging sector. Earlier, the orthopedics and neurosurgical surgeons were performing the abdominal, neurosurgical, and orthopedic operations. But the spine surgery is now evolving from neuro and orthopedic surgery.
Thus spine patients require a dedicated spine surgeon who can provide them with the best quality of care. Still, many confusion and myths persist in mind of people regarding Spine surgery, whom to consult ((whether ortho or neuro) for their spine issues.
Who is a Spine Surgeon?
Spine surgery goes long back in the history of medicine in India. Spine surgeons offer major and complex spine surgery. Top spine surgeons in India are specialists in the treatment of spinal disorders, cancers, deformities as well as specialists in the areas of pain management and physiotherapy.
Spine surgeons check for the list of common spine diseases and conditions of the patient and provide treatment based on the observation. Spine surgeons in India can also treat spinal deformity corrections, spinal tumor reconstructions, surgery for spinal infections, reconstructive surgery for osteoporotic fractures, cervical spine instrumentation. For this, they are equipped with minimal access procedures, contemporary surgeries, pediatric spinal surgery, and more.
How to Choose the Best Spine Surgeon In India
If you are going for any kind of spine surgery, selecting the right spine surgeon is an essential task. The success and failure of your spine surgery largely depend upon the surgeon you have considered. However, there are various experienced and effective surgeons present in India, but the question where every individual stuck out is how to find the Best Spine Surgeon in India. Below are some tips on how one can choose the right spine surgeon for treatment:
- The spinal problem is tough to solve, so while selecting for spine surgeons. The foremost step is to check out the experience the surgeon is possessing regarding the surgeries he/she had done. As promises won't solve your problem, what matters is the experience in dealing with the particular type of surgery.
- The second step is checking for his credentials related to his knowledge and skills, his certification, and validation to conduct any particular type of Spine Surgery.
- The third thing to ensure is treatment. As treatment of every surgeon varies. Therefore it is essential to clear at the initial stage. As sometimes, your case might be cured only with some physical therapy instead of any equipment or machine. So always ask about the way of treatment as it will help you a lot to choose the experience and professional surgeon
- The next thing one needs to check is the success rate of spine surgery to be done. One needs to ask the spine surgeon about the success rate, which will help you to choose the best spine surgeon in India quickly.
- The next and the last step comes in to check for the latest technology and treatment. One needs to ask and check whether the surgeon has the latest treatment plan and procedure, which can help you to recover at a fast pace. If he has the latest treatment knowledge, this implies you would be setting a quality treatment.
Treatment of spine problems via Spine surgery will always demand the presence of having among the best spine surgeons in India. This becomes important as every patient wants to get high quality and effective results in terms of his recovery and problem.
So, we at Femicure have taken it as a mission to provide all the spine surgery treatment seekers with the best spine surgery hospitals and surgeons in India. Femicure also makes sure that necessary details regarding a doctor like their experience, qualification, specialization, and introduction is there with you. For this, the same is included in their profile. Below is the list of among the best Bariatric doctors and surgeons who can help you.
Location: Alkapuri, Baroda
Dr. Kedar Phadke in his own words has stated that he is dedicated to spine complications and understanding the problems becomes a priority to him.
Address: 201-204, 2nd Floor, Trisha Square 2, Besides Hotel Gen X, Opposite Gujarat Kidney Hospital, Jetalpur Main Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara - 390007
Degree: MBBS, MS
Speciality: Spine Surgeon, IVF Specialist
Location: Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
Dr. Tarak Patel is one of the leading Spine Surgeons in India. He has completed MBBS and M.S in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Address: A-101, First Floor, Gala Business Center-2, B/H Rajhans Society, Near Reliance Fresh, H.L Commerce Collage Road, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-101, First Floor, Gala Business Center-2, B/H: Rajhans Society, Near Reliance Fresh, H.L Commerce Collage Ro